[Sviannouncements] Save the Date! Wine in the Woods: Nov 10, 2012

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Mon Oct 1 13:39:58 EDT 2012

Wine in the Woods 2012

November 10, 2012
2:00 pm
Join us for our annual FUNdraiser. This is an SVI members-only event, but you may join the organization at the event.
Musical and artistic guests will entertain you, Hors d’ouvres will be served. More information is on the way…
SVI Membership is $35 individual, $50 family, $200 organization. We ask $15/person donation for the event. If you choose to spend the night, camping spots are available on a first-come basis, $10/tent.
Wine and Mead Tasting begins at 2pm.
» directions «
Please park (snugly) in the gravel lot, and walk up the trail or road to the event.
Sequatchie Valley Institute
1233 Cartwright Loop
Whitwell, TN 37397
(423) 949-5922 tel