[Sviannouncements] Nana's Life Celebration and Memorial

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Mon Oct 1 09:54:41 EDT 2012

NANA'S LIFE CELEBRATION AND MEMORIAL
Loretta Mildred Kimmons, September 15, 1912 to September 1, 2012

On October 6, 1:00 to 5:00, we will gather at Sweetgum to honor Nana’s long and productive life.

Please join us.  If you wish, you may bring food and drink to share.  We would appreciate an RSVP. Call or email if you need directions.

John and Carol Kimmons, Joel and Michelle Kimmons, and Patrick Ironwood
1233 Cartwright Loop
Whitwell, TN 37397
423 949-5922; 949-4598

I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love,
If you want me again look for me under your bootsoles.

You will hardly know who I am or what I mean,
But I shall be good health to you nevertheless,
And filter and fibre your blood.

Failing to fetch me at first, keep encouraged,
Missing me one place search another,
I stop some where waiting for you.
                             --Walt Whitman