[Sviannouncements] Board Meeting and Potluck: Sat Jan 30, 4pm CST

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Tue Jan 12 21:50:48 EST 2010

Hello folks,

We're having our first SVI Board Meeting of the 2010 at Moonshadow.
Anyone who has been, or would like to be involved with Sequatchie
Valley Institute is welcome to attend.

We'll have a potluck dinner afterward, and you are invited to arrive
anytime you like on Saturday afternoon.

I spoke today with Asha Ironwood, and she has a craft market that day,
but she'll  be available via SKYPE internet video-conference later
that evening... it will be fun to see her (and let her see us)!

---- Agenda Items ----

Wildflower Hikes planning (April 3 & 17)
UTK Forestry Workshop planning (April 18)
Food for Life planning (Jun 3-6)
Bonnaroo crew planning (Jun 10-14)
Other possible festivals
Kiln shed progress
Internships 2010
Newsletter mailing
Fundraising

Oh, and here's a shameless plug, while I'm on the fundraising note...
we've just launched an online donation/membership form on the SVI
website:
http://svionline.org/donate

Cheers, and we hope to see you on the 30th!

Chris Gilligan
Board of Directors
Sequatchie Valley Institute
1233 Cartwright Loop