[Sviannouncements] chattanooga teeth cleaning

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Thu Feb 5 09:56:30 EST 2009

hi there - sorry to those of you who wish you weren't getting this
email...

we're having a dental-cleaning party at chattanooga state's student
dental clinic!
we were given 8 slots for their 1pm class on monday the 9th.  3-4
people in our group cannot make it and we need to fill the slots or
cancel them asap.  they're always so kind to give us that many slots
at once - and we always have a good time cleaning our teeth as a goofy
group...  if we show up with half our folks the students will not get
their grade for the day.  and they probably wont give us 8 slots
together again.

so -

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN US?  when was the last time you had your teeth
cleaned?  it's bound to be the most thorough cleaning you've ever had
(they are getting graded).  it usually takes 3 hours for the whole
process and costs $10 (i think).

please let me know asap if you'd like to meet us there.

thanks,
asha

please note my new email address

************************************
ashley "asha" ironwood
sequatchie valley institute
1233 cartwright loop
whitwell, tn  37397
423-949-5922
ashley at svionline.org
www.svionline.org

"some changes may look negative on the surface, but you will soon
realize that space is being created in your life for something new to
emerge.  there may be a period of insecurity and uncertainty.  what
should i do?  as the ego is no longer running your life, the
psychological need for external security, which is illusory anyway,
lessens.  you're able to live with uncertainty - even enjoy it.  when
you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open
up in your life.  it means fear is no longer a dominant factor in what
you do and no longer prevents you from taking action to initiate
change.  the roman philosopher, tasitus, rightly observed that 'the
desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.'
if uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear.  if it's
perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness and
creativity."
eckhart tolle - chapter 9 of "a new earth"