[Sviannouncements] we need your help!

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Wed Jan 9 12:41:30 EST 2008

greetings, friends!  happy new year!  patrick and i just returned
from a couple of weeks away, celebrating the holidays with family and
friends.  now it's back to work and...

WE'RE ACTIVATING THE NETWORK!

as you know, we're building a meeting hall, dance hall, conference
center structure here at moonshadow - and if there was ever a time
when we needed visitors to help with the mission of sequatchie valley
institute - IT'S NOW!

we have gotten to a point in our post and beam construction where we
cannot keep it protected from the rain - we have to get a roof on it
or the elements will damage the work we've been doing for the last 6
months!  this means that we have two-three more months of work ahead
of us - the more hands we have, the sooner we'll be ready for rain
(and we do need rain).  we have all of our materials on site - we
need bodies!

we don't just need help building - we need help with childcare,
cooking, cleaning - the works!  if you can help with any of those
things, then both patrick and i can be building.

patrick has been on the phone all morning talking with folks about
coming.  so far we have a small group of folks who are excited about
it - some will come for a weekend, some have committed a week - one
just told us he could come for a month!  so it looks like we're going
to be having fun!!

we are able to pay you for your gas to get here and room and board
while you're here.
please pass the word on to anyone you think might be interested in
being a part of this exiting project!
if you have a network that you can send this email on to - we'd
greatly appreciate it.
we look forward to hearing from you!

after the roof is up we'll have a giant dance party for those who
helped make it happen - so join us - we'd love to have you!

thanks!
- ashley and the moonshadow crew

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood