[Sviannouncements] Sassy Shadows Gallery Opening and Open Hou

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Tue Dec 9 18:21:00 EST 2008

Sassy Shadows Gallery Opening and Open House

Sequatchie Valley Institute

Saturday Dec. 13
  9:00 am - 4:00 pm Central  Time (10a-5p Chattanooga Time).

All handmade crafts including Carol's "fossil" ceramic botanic art
tiles, bird feeders, Christmas ornaments, necklaces, and mugs, Ashley
and Patrick's kaleidoscopes and jewelry, with lamp-work beads and
marbles, Nada's hot water bottle covers (warm that cold bed!) and
Marissa's tie dye and batik items.

Come on out to SVI and tour our elegant hand-crafted "green"
architecture solar-powered homes.  You can enjoy our beautiful nature
trail through the forest and visit our orchards and gardens.  There
will be tea and coffee by the fire in Moonshadow until 2 pm.  This is
the time to get your locally made crafts for a truly Green Christmas.

All proceeds from our crafts go to help support SVI, a non-profit
educational organization emphasizing sustainable living and
environmental education.

Location:  Just 45 minutes from downtown Chattanooga and Monteagle,
in the exquisite Sequatchie Valley between Whitwell and Dunlap.
Please call or email for more detailed directions--we don't recommend
mapquest, etc.

Come prepared for the outdoors--wear warm clothes and walking shoes.
You may bring a picnic lunch if you wish. BRING YOUR KIDS AND CURE
NATURE DEFICIT DISORDER!   Please don't bring your pets as we are a
wildlife refuge.