[Sviannouncements] TICKET - we have one more bonnaroo ticket

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Tue Jun 12 06:54:47 EDT 2007

hello there!  we had two cancellations within the last couple of days
and have only been able to fill one of those spaces.  we're looking
for someone who can join the booth and the childcare crews.  each
person in the booth crew is being asked to work the booth 4 hours
each day of the festival (talking about svi, natural building and
selling crafts) - childcare folks are pretty much mostly on call...
anyone interested or know of anyone who might be?  please call nada's
cell phone (we're already at bonnaroo building the straw-bale
demonstration structure).  hope to see you there!  nada: 415-374-3092

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood
sequatchie valley institute
1233 cartwright loop