[Pi-list] green path

Patrick Ironwood patrick at svionline.org
Thu May 3 12:32:56 EDT 2012

hello friends please forward to interested folks

 The green path and thribal circus is on the move this summer in the East.

  there are a bunch of us and rainbow is not the only event we could meet up at…  with a little coordination of ride sharing, camp planing, food and material sharing, etc, we might form quite the nomadic micro festival along the lines of TAZ (temporary autonomy zone)

Below is a list of events and places were we can come together, share resources, collectively do skill shares and chill shares… please add to this list, so we can find each other, based on timing and geography.

june 11-18  moonshadow homestead gathering and skill share. near chattanooga, TN. could be an advertised green path event if folks are interested... it's a good venue and the over head is low (i propose5-10$ sliding scale/day with food trade options). http://svionline.org

june 19-20 solstice at moonshadow and then go directly to fire fly

june 19-20  summer solstice somewhere in asheville area

june 21-25   firefly skill share near asheville, NC. www.fireflygathering.org

june 26-july 10th?  green path at rainbow, location still unknown

july 12-15  Whippoorwill Festival at HomeGrown HideAways near Berea, Kentucky. www.whippoorwillfest.com

august 4-12   culture evolution camp in floyd, VA. www.culturevolution.info  (there are work trade options)

  do something...

the rule of no realm is mine.  but all worthy things that are in peril as the earth now stands, those are my care.  and for my part,  i shall not wholly fail in my task if anything passes through the night that can still grow fair or bear fruit and flower again in the days to come. for  i too am a steward, are not you?   gandolf

**************************
patrick ironwood
director of landscaping and architecture
sequatchie valley institute
media rights at moonshadow
1233 cartwright loop
whitwell, tn  37397