[Sviannouncements] Food for Life Schedule (corrections)

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Thu Apr 25 07:29:31 EDT 2013

Food for Life 2013

Sequatchie Valley Institute

The following classes are offered to give folks of all ages an opportunity to grow.  Kid’s welcome!

Friday, May 31

2:00-3:30   1st Session

Join Allison for a relaxing movement session designed to restore & renew you.

4:00-5:30    2nd Session

TBA

Saturday, June 1

9:30-12:00   1st Session

Play with Yer Food! All are welcome to join Michelle Kimmons for this hands on exploration of food based art, featuring kool-aid water colors, spaghetti sculptures, games, stories & more!

12:00-12:20    Afternoon Circle

12:30-1:30    Lunch

1:30-3:30   2nd Session

Lisa will guide a meditative exploration of edible food mandalas to be shared at Bentos!.

3:30  Kids Share Bentos!

4:00-5:00  Gallery Preparations!

Kids of all ages are encouraged to create & display their food art masterpieces in the gallery for the evening sharing!

5:00-6:30   Sharing!

Participants can share their artistic creations with all as we mingle & relax!  Catch a bit of theatre, play a game & relax!

6:30-8:30   Pizza Party!

Create your own master piece on our sour dough crusts, then enjoy the unique flavor of our earthen wood-fired oven!

Sunday, June 2

8:45-10:00    1st Session

 Mirel & the Art of Snacks.  Kids of all ages will learn about artistic presentation & healthy combinations of yummy food.  Participants will share their creations with everyone at the 10:15 Dutch Brunch!

10:-10:15  Brunch Circle

10:15-11:30   Dutch Brunch!

Dutch ovens, sprouted breads & more!

11:30-1:30   2nd Session