[Sviannouncements] Grape & muscadine pruning -- Sun Mar 25

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Fri Mar 23 10:41:22 EDT 2012

If you are interested in learning proper techniques for pruning  grape
and muscadine vines, come on out and join us for a fun weekend in the
trellises and gardens of moonshadow.

Wear work clothes, comfortable shoes, long sleeves & pants, gloves, hat
and eye protection. If you have hand pruners, please bring them and
we'll sharpen them for you.

For our regular crew and those familiar with SVI, we'll be working in
the vineyard all day.

Those of you who are first-timers or unfamiliar with the land, please
call 423-949-5922 or email officemanager at svionline.org for information
and directions.