[Sviannouncements] Bonnaroo Crew positions

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Fri Jun 1 18:33:34 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

We have had a couple of friends bow out of our Bonnaroo Crew, so we have Vendor Passes for lucky ones who can commit to working with us during the big show.

We will be leaving from SVI/moonshadow on Monday morning, June 4, and returning on Sunday, June 11.

If you would like to be considered for a spot on the crew, please email office manager at svionline.org or call Chris G at 423-486-0122.

Preference will be given to those who can commit to the entire week, but we will consider folks who can do Thurs-Sun and who can arrange their own transportation.

Cheers,

Chris Gilligan
Board of Directors
Sequatchie Valley Institute