[Sviannouncements] SVI Cookbook Project

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Wed Jul 18 12:32:20 EDT 2012

Sequatchie Valley Institute has a dedicated committee working on a cookbook, to serve as a fundraiser. The book will be sold during SVI events and activities.

Please collect recipes you have previously used, and possibly served at SVI. Feel free to include personal commentary, photos and artwork with your recipes.

Please, send your recipes to Dale Elmblade, cookbook chairman: plantdale at epbfi.com

Thanks to existing work by Trish Woolbright (former SVI gardener), we have quite a few recipes and commentaries to kick-start the project.

Thanks, Trish… and thanks (in advance) to all our friends for contributing your recipes!

Sequatchie Valley Institute
1233 Cartwright Loop
Whitwell, TN 37397
(423) 949-5922 tel