[Sviannouncements] Food for Life 2012: call for presenters

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Tue Feb 28 09:45:40 EST 2012

Hi folks, we are planning our annual gathering, Food for Life, and would like to invite knowledgeable members of our community to facilitate a workshop in their area of expertise.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in presenting a food-oriented workshop during April 20-22, 2012, please email officemanager at svionline.org or contact us at (423) 949-5922

We reimburse food/material expense, provide a $50 travel stipend, and waive the event fees for any qualified presenter!

Prospective presenters should include a short bio, a description of the workshop, and a proposed day/time.

The 2012 schedule is roughly as follows:

Thursday April 19: Meet at Tivoli Theatre in Chattanooga for Michael Pollan lecture
Friday April 20: SVI/Moonshadow open for camping setup at 3pm, dinner/discussion with special guests (TBA)
Saturday April 21: Workshops, all day, 3 group meals, bonfire party
Sunday, April 22: Workshops, until 3pm, 2 group meals

Sequatchie Valley Institute
1233 Cartwright Loop
Whitwell, TN 37397
(423) 949-5922 tel