[Sviannouncements] Food for Life 2011 - call for presenters (MAY 26-29)

Sequatchie Valley officemanager at svionline.org
Fri Apr 1 11:23:41 EDT 2011

CORRECTION: in a previous email we misprinted the date.
Food for Life will take place Memorial Day Weekend, Thurs. MAY 26
thru Sun. MAY 29, 2011

The evolving schedule is posted at:
http://svionline.org/svi/778/food-for-life-gathering-2011/

Call for Presenters:
Hi folks, we are planning our annual gathering, Food for Life, and
would like to invite knowledgeable members of our community to
facilitate a workshop in their area of expertise.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in presenting a food-
oriented workshop during May 26 through May 29, 2011, please email
officemanager at svionline.org or contact us at (423) 949-5922

We reimburse food/material expense, provide a $50 travel stipend, and
waive the event fee for any qualified presenter!