[Sviannouncements] Food for Life - Schedule additions - please REGISTER now...

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Thu May 27 15:59:27 EDT 2010

We've added more presentations, discussions etc. to the schedule for
Food for Life! Please check it out...

http://svionline.org/svi/778/food-for-life-gathering-2010/

Food for Life is for families! Fun workshops for kids all weekend!

Food for Life is for foodies! We have 2 PhD's on the schedule, plus
plenty of experts in herbalism, edible wild plants, chocolate, ice
cream, butter, cheese, gardening.

Food for life is for friends! Encourage your friends to attend and
learn how to find, grow, and prepare healthy, life-giving food!

Help us publicize the event, downloadable/printable flyers are linked
at the bottom of the event page on our website...

http://svionline.org/svi/778/food-for-life-gathering-2010/

We hope to see you in June!

Chris Gilligan
Board of Directors