[Sviannouncements] Wine in the Woods info: $, kids, drinks and food...

office manager officemanager at svionline.org
Tue Oct 27 20:19:17 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

We have a nice selection of regional and moonshadow wines lined up for
2009 Wine in the Woods, and we look forward to seeing you Friday
evening, Oct 30.

Money: we've heard from a few folks that they may not be able to
afford the SVI membership + donation. This is not a "make or break".
We always operate on sliding scale, and understand that cash money is
tight. Please come to the event and do what you can to support SVI...
we'd rather have our friends and volunteers than their money! (Food
donations accepted... see below)

Children: we have childcare lined up, but PLEASE RSVP (with details)
if you plan to bring your kids. Tadd Harlin and his clan will be
watching the kids at Sweetgum until 9 or 10pm, at which time parents
will need to retake responsibility. Movies, snacks, playtime, etc.

Food & Beverage: If you bring some quality snacks, wines, beverages,
hors d'oeurvres, etc, we will waive your donation, so you may attend
for the price of an SVI membership (SVI board, supervolunteers and
advisors are exempt from membership).

Cheers, and we hope to see you Friday!

http://svionline.org/svi/149/wine-in-the-woods-halloween/

Questions? 423-949-5922