[Sviannouncements] Fwd: St. Andrew's-Sewanee seeks contract vegetable grower

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Sun Feb 22 19:30:34 EST 2009

greetings, all!  this could be a fantastic opportunity for someone.
please pass it on.  thanks!
- asha

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Carolyn Hoagland <choagland at connectec.com>
> Date: February 14, 2009 1:00:15 PM CST
> To: ashley at svionline.org
> Subject: St. Andrew's-Sewanee seeks contract vegetable grower
>
> Hello Ashley,
>  I sent this to Carol yesterday.  I'm resending to you, in case you
> are the person to best route this to email lists, etc...  please
> pass this along in anyway you think will be helpful.
>
> Contract Grower Wanted at St. Andrew's-Sewanee School
> Sewanee, TN
>
> St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School is a private, coeducational, Episcopal,
> day and boarding college preparatory school serving 265+ students in
> grades six through twelve.  We are accepting proposals for a
> contractor to grow vegetables on the school grounds for sale to the
> dining hall.  An RFP explaining the details is available at http://farm.sasweb.org/
>   Deadline for proposals is March 15, 2009.
>
> Thank you!
> Carolyn
> --
> Carolyn Hoagland
> direct line (931) 598-9010

please note my new email address

************************************
ashley "asha" ironwood
sequatchie valley institute
1233 cartwright loop
whitwell, tn  37397
423-949-5922
ashley at svionline.org
www.svionline.org

"some changes may look negative on the surface, but you will soon
realize that space is being created in your life for something new to
emerge.  there may be a period of insecurity and uncertainty.  what
should i do?  as the ego is no longer running your life, the
psychological need for external security, which is illusory anyway,
lessens.  you're able to live with uncertainty - even enjoy it.  when
you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open
up in your life.  it means fear is no longer a dominant factor in what
you do and no longer prevents you from taking action to initiate
change.  the roman philosopher, tasitus, rightly observed that 'the
desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.'
if uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear.  if it's
perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness and
creativity."
eckhart tolle - chapter 9 of "a new earth"