[Sviannouncements] It’s Open Studio Time For Sassy Shadows Pottery, December 12-13

Sequatchie Valley Institute officemanager at svionline.org
Mon Dec 7 17:20:30 EST 2009

Hello, I've meet you in one place or another, perhaps at Bonaroo or a
crafts fair, and I would like to get back in touch with you.  I now
have a studio website, http://SassyShadows.com, though it's still very
incomplete.  I want to invite you to my studio and to Sequatchie
Valley Institute.

It’s Open Studio Time!
For Sassy Shadows Pottery
December 12-13, Saturday and Sunday
11 am to 4 pm Central Time
at Sequatchie Valley Institute in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley
between Dunlap and Whitwell

Natural leaf tiles, herb mugs, bird feeders, pendants and more BY
CAROL KIMMONS

Featuring Carol’s special pine needle and herb teas from our forests
and gardens, hot spiced muscadine cider, really good coffee, and
Johnny’s famous fudge.

This is the time to get your locally made crafts for a truly Green
Christmas. All proceeds help support SVI, a non-profit educational
organization emphasizing sustainable living, art, and environmental
education.

BRING YOUR KIDS AND CURE NATURE DEFICIT DISORDER!

Picnicking and creek walks available. Come prepared for the outdoors--
wear warm clothes and walking shoes.

Please RSVP, call or email for detailed directions

See you there!  Carol Kimmons

note:  please let me know if you prefer not to receive updates.  I
will not share your email with others.  If you would like to be added
to our list serve for Sequatchie Valley Institute events and news,
please go to our website, svionline.org, and add your name

Carol Kimmons, Arts and Education Director
Sequatchie Valley Institute

A 501 (3) (c) non-profit educational organization promoting education
and research in sustainable green living, ecology, and art.

1233 Cartwright Loop
Whitwell, TN 37397
423 949-5922; 949-4598
Website:  http://svionline.org http://SassyShadows.com