[Sviannouncements] earth alive! workshops

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Tue Mar 18 13:40:06 EDT 2008

greetings, friends.  this is an AMAZING set of workshops that are
always HIGHLY recommended by those who do them.  we started hosting
them here at moonshadow in 2002 and have moved groups almost annually
ever since.  they absolutely need to be almost filled-up before we can
get the facilitators their plane tickets...  so - if you're interested
in one or both of these workshops - or if you know someone who might
be - PLEASE be in touch as soon as possible.  our website has a link
to their bios and organization, sacred earth network.

i look forward to hearing from you!

for life,

ashley ironwood

  Earth Alive! Sustainability and the Sacred, with Sacred Earth
Network and Sequatchie Valley Institute at Moonshadow, near Dunlap, TN

Join us to reclaim the memories of a deep connection to the land and
to each other; to experience the magic of Being Alive in the present
moment; to gain fresh insights, expanded ability, and the energy to
create an Earth-honoring, sustainable culture--the world we know in
our hearts is possible.During the workshop we will be able to
experience a deeper sense of the Sacred within and without through:
Nature Awareness
Mindfulness Practice
Sharing Circles
Ceremony to purify ourselves and honor Mother Earth
Shamanic Journeying as a way to access inner wisdom and guidance

Two workshops:
May 2-4 (sliding scale of $150 to $300)
May 8-10 (intensive, for those who have attended Healing Self, Healing
Earth or similar workshops, sliding scale of $200 to $350)
Partial scholarships or work exchange available
Limited space for workshops
For more information, contact Ashley at svionline.org or 423-949-5922.
See www.svionline.org Upcoming Events for a link to bios for workshop
facilitators Bill Pfeiffer and Cathy Pedevillano, Sacred Earth Network.

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood
sequatchie valley institute
1233 cartwright loop