[Sviannouncements] tour and building

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Tue Feb 5 14:45:36 EST 2008

greetings, friends!

as you know we're building away here at moonshadow...  after almost a
week of rain we'll be back at it again on thursday and are hoping to
get a crew of folks out here for the weekend.  according to the
forecast it's going to be just gorgeous weather.  bring the kids -
play - cook and eat delicious food - help us get the second floor's
roof on!  the materials are here and ready to be put in place.  then
we'll be off and running for the third floor.

alex will be giving february's tour of the gardens and structures on
saturday morning at 10am central time.  feel free to stay all day and
plug into the scene.  that's 10am central on saturday, february 9th.
feel free to spend the night and join us on the 10th, as well.

pass on the word!  we'd love to have you.

- ashley and the moonshadow crew

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood
sequatchie valley institute