[Sviannouncements] one more show!

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Mon Dec 15 17:55:10 EST 2008

greetings, friends of sequatchie valley institute at moonshadow!
there's once more opportunity to support our staff while shopping for
holiday gifts...  ashley "asha" and patrick will have their lampworked
glass beads, marbles, jewelry and kaleidoscopes on show.  carol will
be displaying and selling her "fossil" ceramic botanic art tiles, bird
feeders, Christmas ornaments, necklaces, and mugs.  feel free to
spread the word - we'd love to see you there!

**********************
Holiday Open House and Pottery Show (and more)
Featured Artist: Debbie Baker, Clay Grigsby, Victoria Minor, Ryan
Pate, Jeff Rogers, Asha Ironwood and Carol Kimmons

Friday December 19th 12:00  -7:00PM

Clayworks LLC. 2504 E. 12th St.

Chattanooga, TN 37404

423-648-7687