[Sviannouncements] earth alive spaces left!

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Wed Apr 30 18:24:15 EDT 2008

hello there - we do have 4 spaces left for the first weekend and 2
spaces for the second!
today we had 4 cancellations and 2 people sign up!
let me know if you want to be on the sign-up side of things!
and again, please don't let finances stop you - we want you to join us
if you want to do the workshop.  we can work something out...

You will find the registration form here:

http://svionline.org/events/139/earth-alive-sustainability-and-the-sacred-may-2-4/

Please pass on the word
Thank you so much.

For life,
ashley

here's the info again:

  Earth Alive! Sustainability and the Sacred, with Sacred Earth
Network and Sequatchie Valley Institute at Moonshadow, near Dunlap, TN

Join us to reclaim the memories of a deep connection to the land and
to each other; to experience the magic of Being Alive in the present
moment; to gain fresh insights, expanded ability, and the energy to
create an Earth-honoring, sustainable culture--the world we know in
our hearts is possible.During the workshop we will be able to
experience a deeper sense of the Sacred within and without through:
Nature Awareness
Mindfulness Practice
Sharing Circles
Ceremony to purify ourselves and honor Mother Earth
Shamanic Journeying as a way to access inner wisdom and guidance

Two workshops:
May 2-4 (sliding scale of $150 to $300)
May 8-10 (intensive, for those who have attended Healing Self, Healing
Earth or similar workshops, sliding scale of $200 to $350)
Partial scholarships or work exchange available
Limited space for workshops
For more information, contact Ashley at svionline.org or 423-949-5922.
See www.svionline.org Upcoming Events for a link to bios for workshop
facilitators Bill Pfeiffer and Cathy Pedevillano, Sacred Earth Network.

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood
sequatchie valley institute
1233 cartwright loop