[Sviannouncements] earth alive!

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Mon Apr 14 18:02:23 EDT 2008

Greetings, friends of Sequatchie Valley Institute at Moonshadow!

I am writing to let you all know that we have about 10 (out of 30)
spaces left for our two weekend workshops, "Earth Alive!
Sustainability and the Sacred."  If you are interested in either
weekend, please let me know as soon as possible as I am working hard
to fill them.  We have scholarship money, work trade and food trade
available - don't let the financial aspect of this workshop keep you
from contacting me - if you're interested in what's being offered, we
can work it out.

The facilitators for this workshop are quite talented and all of our
attendees since our first workshop together in 2002 have come away
from the workshop feeling rejuvenated and motivated.  Our website has
a link to their bios and organization, Sacred Earth Network.

The first weekend goes from friday evening through sunday afternoon.
The second weekend goes from thursday evening through sunday
afternoon.  Anyone can join either weekend, you do not have to have
experience with this kind of work.

You will find the registration form here:

http://svionline.org/events/139/earth-alive-sustainability-and-the-sacred-may-2-4/

Please pass on the word
Thank you so much.

For life,
ashley

  Earth Alive! Sustainability and the Sacred, with Sacred Earth
Network and Sequatchie Valley Institute at Moonshadow, near Dunlap, TN

Join us to reclaim the memories of a deep connection to the land and
to each other; to experience the magic of Being Alive in the present
moment; to gain fresh insights, expanded ability, and the energy to
create an Earth-honoring, sustainable culture--the world we know in
our hearts is possible.During the workshop we will be able to
experience a deeper sense of the Sacred within and without through:
Nature Awareness
Mindfulness Practice
Sharing Circles
Ceremony to purify ourselves and honor Mother Earth
Shamanic Journeying as a way to access inner wisdom and guidance

Two workshops:
May 2-4 (sliding scale of $150 to $300)
May 8-10 (intensive, for those who have attended Healing Self, Healing
Earth or similar workshops, sliding scale of $200 to $350)
Partial scholarships or work exchange available
Limited space for workshops
For more information, contact Ashley at svionline.org or 423-949-5922.
See www.svionline.org Upcoming Events for a link to bios for workshop
facilitators Bill Pfeiffer and Cathy Pedevillano, Sacred Earth Network.

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood
sequatchie valley institute
1233 cartwright loop