[Sviannouncements] tour and work week

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Fri Jul 27 12:40:58 EDT 2007

feel free to pass this email on far and wide - you are our best form
of advertising (by far)!

************************

join us on August 11th, 2007 for a tour of moonshadow's gardens and
naturally built structures.

1pm central time

please let alex know to expect you:
alexfear at gmail.com
423-949-4598
(call for directions - you will not find them on our website)

ALSO -

we will be having a "work is play" week from august 11th through the
18th - please join us for any or all of that time.  we will be
experiencing community together - cooking, building, gardening,
communicating in new ways...

please contact ashley for more information about this work is play week:
ashley at svionline.org
423-949-5922

please note my new email address

ashley ironwood