[Sviannouncements] work weekend, tour and crafts

ashley ironwood ashley at svionline.org
Wed Dec 5 08:45:20 EST 2007

Greetings from the Sequatchie Valley Institute!  If you've been
hoping to visit us before our spring programs begin,  we're planning
a work weekend for december 8th and 9th with a tour of our facilities
on saturday the 8th at 10am central - please call alex so he knows to
expect you for the tour (949-4598) or email alexfear at gmail.com,  or
call 9495922. for directions.  You are welcome to camp with us on
saturday night - it may be very cold, so come prepared.  Our crafts
gallery, with Carol's botanical art tiles, beautiful bird feeders
and other ceramics, and Ashley and Patrick's jewelry, will be open
also.  If you can't make it then, the gallery will be open for last
minute shoppers Dec. 23-24. This includes a lovely forest trail hike
so come prepared.--call or email Carol for directions and times.

- carol kimmons
949-5922
carol-kimmons at utc.edu