[Pi-list] come for free to chattanoooga Jackson Browne concert

Patrick Ironwood patrick at svionline.org
Wed Jan 23 23:50:13 EST 2019

Jackson Browne concert

Chattanooga,  31 March

Ive been ask to find 3 other people in addition to me to table this show.

VOLUNTEERS:
Arrive ~ 60 minutes before doors open to the public to set up the table (table is provided by the venue)
Staff the table and collect signatures on actions
Volunteers are required to do simple follow up and follow through after the concert.

I need full names, email address, and phone # of each volunteer in order to sign you up,

Venue passes will be issues (not tickets)

The 2018 Jackson Browne  tour was great for Amnesty cases and there was a lot of support for human rights.

And here is a short 'how to' video  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxhyTvrhkY>a high school AI member did last year on tabling at concerts

Patrick McIntyre Kimmons Ironwood

Nature of Reaction

Sequatchie Valley Institute
at Moonshadow

 www.svionline.org

1233 Cartwright loop
Whitwell, TN  37397
USA

Email: patrick at svionline.org

landline: (423) 949-4598
cell: (770) 241-3958

Instagram: Patrick Ironwood
Pinterest: Nature of Reaction
Facebook: Patrick Ironwood
Facebook: Nature of Reaction
Facebook: Liquidambar Art Gallery at Sequatchie Valley Institute

“To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings." - Anonymous