[BOD] Fwd: Next BOD meeting for Wine in the Woods/Primitive Skills

Patrick Ironwood patrick at svionline.org
Wed Aug 21 19:05:02 EDT 2013

please invite our friends... we want a tight event of outsides ready to step in towards unity.patrick

On Aug 21, 2013, at 9:09 AM, Adam Peterson wrote:

> Wine in the Woods is my favorite event   What kind of music are we interested in?
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Michelle Kimmons <michelle.kimmons at gmail.com> wrote:
> Depending on schedule… I would be interested in showing some of my latest work at wind in the woods… you can catch a snippet of it at michellekimmons.wordpress.com
>
> From: Amanda Womac <appalachiandaughter at gmail.com>
> Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:00 AM
> To: Board of Directors and Advisors <bod at svionline.org>
> Subject: [BOD] Fwd: Next BOD meeting for Wine in the Woods/Primitive Skills
>
> Good morning,
>
> Please see the email from Jeannie below. I have a commitment Oct. 19 and won't be able to come to an event that weekend...
>
> We do need to have a board meeting- would everyone be able to meet Sunday, Sept. 8 or Sunday, Oct. 6? Unfortunately, those are the only two weekends I have available...my schedule is pretty crazy this fall. If y'all want to meet during the week, I can call in or Skype or something.
>
> Thanks!
> -Amanda

  do something...

the rule of no realm is mine.  but all worthy things that are in peril as the earth now stands, those are my care.  and for my part,  i shall not wholly fail in my task if anything passes through the night that can still grow fair or bear fruit and flower again in the days to come. for  i too am a steward, are not you?  Gandalf

**************************
patrick ironwood
director of landscaping and architecture
sequatchie valley institute
media rights at moonshadow
1233 cartwright loop
whitwell, tn  37397