[BOD] Fwd: Next BOD meeting for Wine in the Woods/Primitive Skills

Amanda Womac appalachiandaughter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:30:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for the clarification Marissa. I agree re: new board members. Wine
in the Woods is a much easier way to entice folks to join the board...

If Sept. 8 works for folks, let's plan on our next meeting for that Sunday.
I'll go ahead and get it on my calendar.

Thanks!
-Amanda

E: AppalachianDaughter at gmail.com
P: 865.406.2964
"Get Involved! The world is run by those who show up!"