[BOD] Fwd: Next BOD meeting for Wine in the Woods/Primitive Skills

Amanda Womac appalachiandaughter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:00:52 EDT 2013

Good morning,

Please see the email from Jeannie below. I have a commitment Oct. 19 and
won't be able to come to an event that weekend...

We do need to have a board meeting- would everyone be able to meet Sunday,
Sept. 8 or Sunday, Oct. 6? Unfortunately, those are the only two weekends I
have available...my schedule is pretty crazy this fall. If y'all want to
meet during the week, I can call in or Skype or something.

Thanks!
-Amanda