|June 11, 2012 3:00 pm||to||June 18, 2012 12:20 pm|
Living the good life at moonshadow and rendezvous for green path summer
Moonshadow homestead gathering and skill share
June 11 at 3:00pm until June 18 at 12:20pm
sequatchie valley institute (http://svionline.org/) near chattanooga, TN.
This is an event with kids involved. So if you have kids or know kids who might enjoy, please bring them.
This event is open. So spread the word.
5-20$ sliding scale per/day with food trade options.
Tent camping with plenty of covered areas available in case of rain
Bring skills to share
Skills will depend on who shows up, and interest.
What will happen for sure:
- plant walks and garden tours
- tea parties
- whatever skills folks bring and choose to share
- group food preparation
- music making and story telling
- wild harvests
- wild fermentation of bread, veggies, and wine
- on going permaculture homestead projects
- wood fired oven pizza party Saturday night
What to bring:
- Skills, dreams, ideas, kids
- long pants, boots, gloves
What not to bring:
- Please do not bring dogs.
Facebook event link:
Please see the link below for some more details and directions: